Looking for a flavorful and nutritious dinner that the whole family will love? Look no further! Our Honey Rosemary Baked Salmon with Sweet Potatoes is the answer. This easy sheet pan meal is not only healthy but also incredibly delicious. Plus, it’s kid-friendly too!
Sheet Pan Salmon: Easy, Healthy, and Delicious
If you’re in search of an easy, healthy, and mouthwatering meal, then you’re in luck. Our Honey Rosemary Baked Salmon recipe checks all the boxes. It’s simple to make, packed with nutrients, and bursting with flavor. And did we mention it’s a sheet pan meal? That means it’s not only easy to prepare but also a breeze to clean up. Sheet pan meals are simply the best!
The salmon is baked to perfection with a combination of butter, honey, rosemary, lemon, and garlic. The flavors meld together beautifully, creating a sensational taste experience. To complete the meal, we add sweet potatoes to the pan. These nutritious gems are the perfect complement to the salmon.
How to Make Baked Salmon
Prepare to be amazed because this dish is impressive yet incredibly easy to make. The flavors are out of this world!
- Slice two large sweet potatoes into thin rounds. Make sure they are all the same thickness for even cooking.
- Cook the sweet potato rounds for 12 minutes before adding the salmon. This gives them a head start since they require more cooking time.
- Choose four pieces of fresh salmon (approximately 6 oz each). We recommend wild-caught salmon for its vibrant appearance and freshness. Look for smooth, moist fillets without any brown spots or discoloration. The scent should not be fishy or sour.
For the mouthwatering butter mixture that will elevate your salmon to new heights:
- Combine softened butter, garlic, honey, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. This simple yet flavorful butter mixture will melt into the salmon as it bakes, creating an irresistible taste.
Once the sweet potatoes have cooked for 12 minutes:
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the salmon fillets directly on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the salmon pieces and add lemon slices on top for an extra burst of freshness.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque throughout. Keep an eye on it after 10 minutes to avoid overcooking. Remember, you want moist and tender fish.
Voila! Your dinner is done. Serve the salmon with the sweet potatoes and get ready to delight your taste buds.
How to Store
While we believe this meal is best enjoyed fresh, if you happen to have leftovers, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to three days. Simply reheat in the microwave before serving.
While baked salmon and sweet potatoes are a satisfying meal on their own, you can elevate your dinner with a few additional side dishes. Here are some ideas to jazz up your plate:
- Easy Green Salad
- Easy Quinoa Salad
- Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
- Parker House Rolls
- Roasted Green Beans
- Roasted Broccoli
- Fruit Salad
More Easy Sheet Pan Meals
If you’re a fan of sheet pan meals like we are, here are some other recipes you’ll love:
- Sheet Pan Pasta Bake
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus
- Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken
- Sheet Pan Pesto Gnocchi
- Sheet Pan Sausage Gnocchi
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Hook’d Up Bar and Grill is thrilled to bring you this delicious and nutritious Honey Rosemary Baked Salmon with Sweet Potatoes. We hope you enjoy preparing and savoring this easy sheet pan meal as much as we do!
Photos by Dishing Out Health
Thanks for Sharing!
If you give this recipe a try, please leave a star rating and comment below. Don’t forget to share a picture on Instagram and tag @hookdupbarandgrill with the hashtag #hookdupbarandgrill. We would love to see your creations!