If you’re looking for a lightning-fast way to cook meat, look no further than this turkey steak recipe. Trust me, it’ll be one of the quickest ways you’ve ever cooked any kind of meat. From prep to finish, you can have a juicy and flavorful turkey steak on your plate in under 20 minutes.
The Easiest Way to Cook Turkey Steak
While there are several ways to cook turkey steak, pan-frying is, in my opinion, the easiest method. No need for an oven, grill, or air fryer. This foolproof recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a delicious and hassle-free meal.
Why You’ll Love This Stove Top Turkey Steak Recipe
- It’s a healthier alternative to beef, packed with nutrients and low in fat.
- Don’t let the reputation of turkey steak being easy to dry out deter you. This recipe ensures tender and juicy meat by quickly cooking the cutlets in hot oil over high heat.
- You can customize the flavor by using any spices or herbs of your choice.
- If you’re craving a turkey dinner but don’t want the hassle of cooking a whole turkey, these steaks are the perfect option.
- Serve them just like you would beef or pork steaks.
What You’ll Need
To make this stove top turkey steak, gather the following ingredients:
- Turkey steaks
- Cajun seasoning
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Unsalted butter
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the turkey steaks with Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over high heat.
- Add the seasoned turkey steaks to the hot pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Finish by adding a pat of unsalted butter to the pan and basting the steaks with the melted butter.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
Perfect Side Dishes to Serve With Turkey Steaks
Complement your turkey steaks with these delicious side dish options:
- Roasted sweet potato slices
- Pesto potato salad
- Air fryer mushrooms and onions
- Cauliflower rice
- Mashed potatoes (try ricotta, boursin, or garlic mashed)
- Stovetop broccoli or air fryer broccolini
- Instant pot Mexican rice or seasoned rice
- Sauteed cabbage or zucchini
- Cilantro lime cucumber salad or creamy coleslaw
If you have any leftover turkey steak, let it cool completely and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy the leftovers cold, either on a salad or in a sandwich.
More Turkey Recipes to Try
If you’re a turkey lover, be sure to add these recipes to your to-cook list:
- Easy turkey chili con carne
- Air fryer turkey meatballs
- Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce
- Easy homemade turkey gravy
- Air fryer turkey burger
Additional Steak Recipes You’ll Love
- Baked pork steak
- Pork steak marinade
- Frozen sirloin steak in air fryer
- Air fryer pork steaks
- Air fryer chicken cutlets
- How to cook steak in the air fryer
- Air fryer steak bites
There you have it, a simple and delicious turkey recipe that you can whip up in just 15 minutes. If you give this recipe a try, I’d love to hear from you! Don’t forget to rate it 5 stars and leave your feedback in the comments section below. You can also tag me on Instagram @thedinnerbite and save the recipe to your Pinterest. And if you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the blog for more mouthwatering recipes straight to your inbox.