These pork chops with a honey garlic sauce are a delightful option for a quick and easy dinner. With only five ingredients and a cooking time of just 15 minutes, they are perfect for a weeknight meal.
A Sauce Worth Obsessing Over
I must confess, this sauce has captured my heart. It all started with my beloved 15-minute honey garlic chicken, which has become a staple in many kitchens, including mine.
Today, let’s make a slight twist by preparing some mouthwatering honey garlic pork chops. Trust me, they are incredibly delicious!
These juicy, seared pork chops are served with a luscious honey garlic sauce that will leave you drooling. The magic lies in the simplicity of the ingredients, which blend together beautifully. You’ll find yourself wanting to drizzle this sauce over everything on your plate, and maybe even directly into your mouth. It’s simply irresistible!
Plus, this recipe is super easy, requiring just five basic ingredients (with some optional extras) and can be prepared in just 15 minutes from start to finish.
An Easy Weeknight Dinner Winner
If you’re a fan of these fantastic flavors, be sure to check out our slow cooker honey garlic chicken and honey garlic shrimp recipes for more delicious dinner ideas.
And if you’re always on the lookout for more pork chop recipes like me, you’ll love our easy skillet pork chops with gravy, crunchy baked pork chops, spice-rubbed pork chops, and garlic butter pork chops with lemon.
Now, let’s get cooking!
- Pork chops: For best results, opt for thin boneless pork chops, approximately 1 inch thick. If you use bone-in or thicker pork chops, the cooking time will vary significantly. Be cautious not to overcook the pork, as thin chops cook quickly.
- Soy sauce: I recommend using low-sodium soy sauce to control the sodium content. If you prefer a gluten-free version, you can substitute it with tamari sauce.
- Red pepper flakes: These add a hint of spiciness without overpowering the dish. Feel free to increase the amount if you desire a bolder taste, or omit them if you prefer.
- Cornstarch: Taking a few extra minutes to prepare a simple cornstarch slurry is well worth it. It thickens the sauce, giving it a velvety smooth texture that perfectly coats the pork chops.
The sauce is truly swoon-worthy.
I love adding toppings to enhance the flavors, so here are a few ideas:
- Sliced green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Chopped peanuts
- A sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- A drizzle of sriracha for a spicy kick
Choose your favorites! However, this dish is incredibly scrumptious on its own, thanks to the delectable sauce.
Apart from the toppings, here are some serving suggestions for this delicious dish:
- We love pairing honey garlic pork chops with steamed brown rice and a side of vegetables such as broccoli, peas, or snow peas.
- White or basmati rice is also an excellent option.
- If you prefer a low-carb option, try serving it with cauliflower rice.
- This dish would also be delightful over quinoa, rice noodles, or even a long, thin noodle like angel hair pasta. Anything that can soak up more of that divine sauce!
- You can also slice the pork chops and use them in a stir-fry or to create rice bowls.
That’s all for now. Let’s not forget about the leftovers!
I hope you give this recipe a try. It’s a delightful twist on pork chops that the whole family will enjoy.
Make sure to visit Hook’d Up Bar and Grill for more amazing recipes and information.