Your Privacy is Important to Us
What Information We Collect
When you engage with our website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title: We may request your name and job title to gain a better understanding of our website visitors.
- Contact Information: This includes your email address, which we may use to contact you if necessary.
- Demographic Information: We may ask for demographic details, such as your postcode, preferences, and interests, to provide a more tailored experience.
- Other Relevant Information: We may also gather information through customer surveys and other means to enhance our products and services.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize the information we collect to comprehend your needs and offer you an enhanced experience at Hook’d Up Bar and Grill. Here’s how we make use of your information:
- Internal Record Keeping: We maintain a record of your information to enhance our products and services.
- Promotional Emails: Occasionally, we may send promotional emails with updates on new products, special offers, or other information we believe may interest you. You can always choose to opt out of receiving these emails.
- Market Research: Your information may be used for market research purposes. We may reach out to you via email, phone, fax, or mail to solicit your feedback or gain insights that will assist us in customizing our website based on your interests.
Ensuring the Security of Your Information
Safeguarding the security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial measures to protect and secure the information we collect online, thereby preventing unauthorized access or disclosure.
Similar to many other websites, we employ cookies to enhance your browsing experience. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive with your permission. They enable us to analyze web traffic and personalize our website based on your preferences. You have the option to accept or decline cookies; however, please note that declining cookies may limit your ability to fully experience our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you leave our site, please be aware that we have no control over the privacy practices or content of these external sites. Consequently, we cannot assume responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. We advise you to exercise caution and review the privacy statements of the websites you visit.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We respect your right to control the collection and usage of your personal information. You can choose to restrict the use of your information in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on our website, you can look for the option to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously consented to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us.
Rest assured that we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we obtain your permission or are required to do so by law. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us promptly, and we will rectify any inaccuracies.