Juicy Traeger Grilled Pork Chops are an excellent way to savor those succulent, thick-cut, bone-in pork chops. Infuse them with tenderness, juiciness, and incredible flavor by utilizing your pellet grill and adding a touch of smoky goodness to these magnificent cuts of meat!
Juicy Traeger Grilled Pork Chops
Once upon a time, tender and succulent grilled pork chops were only seen in commercials and dreamt about. But not anymore.
Thanks to a pellet grill and high-quality pork chops, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Say goodbye to dry and tough pork chops that you may have had in the past. These Traeger grilled pork chops are truly amazing.
Recently, we got our hands on these thick-cut, bone-in pork chops, and they were practically begging to be grilled the Traeger way. While you can cook them on other types of grills too, you won’t get as much of that delicious smoky flavor unless you’re grilling with wood!
This smoked pork chop recipe will not only make you come back for seconds but will also become a staple in your grilling repertoire throughout the entire grilling season.
How to Make Pork Chops on the Pellet Grill
To achieve perfection, we threw these pork chops on the grill after generously seasoning them with our BBQ Rub. We paired them with my perfect grilled asparagus. Set the grill to 450°F (232°C) and cook for approximately 6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). This makes it an ideal weeknight dinner that comes together quickly, pleasing the whole family.
For more delicious PORK RECIPES, check out our website!
What to Serve with Grilled Pork Chops?
For a classic pairing, we served these grilled pork chops with a side of applesauce, and believe it or not, all of my kids devoured them. That’s quite a rare occurrence in my household. The combination of pork chops and applesauce is a match made in heaven, so there’s no need to reinvent the wheel.
Here are some other fantastic side dish ideas to try:
- Traeger Scalloped Potatoes
- Traeger Au Gratin Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Perfect Grilled Asparagus
- Loaded Smoked Baked Potato
- Greek Salad
Discover more of my easy and mouthwatering Side Dish recipes!
Easy Traeger Recipes That Will Become Family Favorites
- Traeger Smoked Beef – Oh yeah, baby! The shredded beef is the best barbecue I’ve ever tasted personally. It does take some time, but most of it is hands-off, so you’ll be just fine. Set a timer and let it do its thing.
- Traeger Beef Jerky – Delicious, and much more affordable than store-bought.
- Traeger Smoked Salmon – Making it at home not only tastes so much better but also costs less!
- Traeger Bacon – Smoked bacon is on a whole other level. It’s ridiculously incredible, and I promise I’m not exaggerating.
- Traeger Smoked Beef Tenderloin – A fancy and delightful choice.
- Reverse Seared Flank Steak – Treat yourself and your loved ones to this special dish that everyone will adore.
Don’t forget to pair your dinner with a refreshing Cocktail!
What’s Your Go-To Grilling Method?
Do you prefer charcoal grilling, gas grilling, or have you tried a smoker or pellet grill?
In our culinary adventures, we have experimented with all of these methods except for a traditional smoker. However, with the impressive results we’ve achieved using the pellet grill, we may not even need to consider another grilling technique. The pellet grill has given us beautiful smoke rings, so there isn’t much of a need for additional equipment at the moment.
Of course, being a gear fanatic, I’m sure we’ll find ourselves exploring more exciting grilling tools in the near future.
Leftover Pork Chops? No Problem!
If you happen to have any leftovers, let me suggest a fantastic way to repurpose them. Try whipping up a delicious Spicy Yaki Udon using the leftover pork chops. It’s a mouthwatering option that will have you wishing for more!
Visit Hook’d Up Bar and Grill for more delightful recipes and grilling inspiration.