Made in just one pan in under an hour, French Onion Pork Chops are the ultimate weeknight dinner or potluck recipe! These rich and flavorful pork chops will have everyone at the table craving more. Get ready to indulge in a dish that is both easy to make and irresistibly tasty.
French Onion Soup Pork Chops
If there’s one meal that never fails to impress, it’s pork chops. From the very first bite, these French Onion Pork Chops will surprise you with their incredible flavor. Each mouthwatering chop is rich and savory, leaving you wanting seconds. And the best part? You can have this deliciousness ready in under an hour, all cooked in just one pan.
If you’re a lover of French onion soup, then this easy pork chop recipe is a dream come true. Using the iconic onion soup mix we all adore, these tender and juicy pork chops are guaranteed to satisfy your craving for bold and comforting flavors.
Onion Soup Pork Chops Ingredients
To create this mouthwatering dish, you’ll need:
- Boneless pork loin chops
- Sour cream
- Onion soup mix
- Pork rind crumbs
- Minced onion
How to Make French Onion Pork Chops
Here’s a step-by-step guide to crafting this delectable dish:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees ℉. Place your pork chops in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream and onion soup mix.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the pork chops.
- In another bowl, combine the pork rind crumbs and minced onion.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the pork chops and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Onion Pork Chops Tips
To ensure perfection, here are some key tips:
- We highly recommend using a meat thermometer to prevent overcooking your pork chops!
- There’s no need to season your pork chops ahead of time! The onion soup mix brings ample flavor to the dish.
- For a delightful twist, you can substitute sour cream with a flavored sour cream-based dip like French onion, bacon and cheddar, ranch, or chive and onion.
Storing Leftover Pork Chops
If you happen to have leftovers, don’t fret. Here’s how to store them:
- To refrigerate: Place any leftovers in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3-5 days. When you’re ready to reheat, use a skillet or the microwave and warm until heated through.
- To freeze: Allow the dish to cool completely before freezing. Place it in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 1 month. Be sure to thaw it completely before reheating!
Side Dishes for Pork Chops
Looking for the perfect sides to complement your pork chops? Here are some ideas:
- White Rice
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Green Beans
Pork Chop Recipes
If you’re in the mood for more pork chop goodness, check out these recipes:
- Start with our best Pork Chop Recipes
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Apple Pork Chops
- Sous Vide Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
Did you try this recipe? We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think. Your feedback is valuable to us!