Do you have leftover pork chops sitting in your fridge? Don’t worry, we have an amazing recipe that will transform them into a quick and easy meal with a flavorful twist. Our Pan-Fried Pork with Brown Gravy is a delightful dish that will leave you craving for more.
A Mouthwatering Combination
Imagine tender pork chops smothered in a rich and savory brown gravy sauce. The golden brown crust on the outside adds a delightful crunch, while the succulent meat inside is cooked to perfection. This dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting seconds!
The Secret to Juicy Pork Chops
The key to achieving juicy and tender pork chops lies in cooking them to the ideal temperature. For perfectly cooked pork, use an instant-read thermometer to ensure that the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Once cooked, let the chops rest for a few minutes before serving to lock in the juices and maximize flavor.
Now that your mouth is watering, let’s talk about how to elevate this dish. Serve your pan-fried pork chops with creamy mashed potatoes, made from scratch or using instant ones. The combination of the rich gravy, tender pork, and smooth potatoes is simply irresistible. If you’re looking to add extra flavor, season your chops with Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, onion powder, or a touch of cayenne pepper.
To complete your meal, pair it with a side of vibrant cooked vegetables. Whether it’s green beans, asparagus, or sweet potatoes, the freshness and color will complement the hearty flavors of the pork chops and gravy perfectly.
Boneless or Bone-In Chops?
No worries! You can use either boneless or bone-in pork chops for this recipe. Just keep in mind that cooking times may vary, with bone-in chops requiring a bit more time. For a beautiful sear, cook the bone-in chops on medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side before reducing the heat to medium. This ensures that your chops are cooked through while maintaining a delicious golden exterior.
Pan-Fried Pork Step by Step
Let’s dive into the cooking process, step by step. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 cup brown gravy
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge each pork chop in the flour mixture until they are completely coated.
- Place the coated pork chops in the hot pan and fry for about 5 minutes on each side until they turn a beautiful golden brown and are cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Serve the pan-fried pork chops smothered with warm brown gravy for a truly delightful experience.
If you happen to have any leftovers, here’s what you can do:
- Storage: Keep the leftover pork chops in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To maintain optimal taste and texture, store the gravy separately.
- Reheating: For the best results, reheat the pork chops in a pan over medium-high heat with either a pat of butter or a tablespoon of oil until warmed through. Warm the gravy in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until it reaches the desired temperature.
Are you ready to try this delicious recipe? Head over to Hook’d Up Bar and Grill to access the full recipe and create your own pan-fried pork chops with brown gravy masterpiece.
Other Fried Food Recipes to Explore
If you have a love for all things fried, we have a collection of mouthwatering recipes for you to try:
- Fried Chicken and Waffles
- Southern Fried Chicken with Gravy Sauce
- Creamy Buttermilk Chicken-Fried Chicken
- Fried Tilapia Sandwich
- Crispy Fried Mozzarella Cakes Recipe with Fresh Cheese
- Fried Eggs Over-Hard Recipe
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Salmon Cakes with Buttermilk Sauce
- Potato-Crusted Pork Chops
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Balsamic Ketchup
- Homemade Chicken Tenders
More Pork Recipes
If you’re a fan of pork, we have an array of delectable recipes for you to explore:
- Sheet Pan Ranch Pork and Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pork
- Un-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Smoked Pork Butt Recipe
- Skillet Pork Chops with Pan Gravy
- Creole Pork with Cheesy Polenta
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
- Potato-Crusted Pork Chops
- Super Easy Marinated Baked Pork
- Pork and Noodles with Bok Choy
- Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Radish Salad
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
- Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Easy Brown Gravy
- Dumbledore’s Apple and Sage Pork Chops
- Beef and Pork Chili in the Slow Cooker
- BBQ Pork Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- Tomato Caper Pork
- Asian Pork Salad
- Italian-Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to indulge in these fantastic pork dishes. Explore the world of flavors and let your taste buds embark on a culinary adventure.