Say goodbye to dry and overcooked pork chops with this incredible air fryer bone-in pork chops recipe! Prepare to be astonished by the juiciness, tenderness, and flavor of these pork chops with minimal effort. This recipe is a game-changer that will instantly become a favorite. And the best part? They’re ready in just 20 minutes!
Why These Succulent Air Fryer Pork Chops Will Win You Over
- A quick and easy air fryer pork chop recipe that’s perfect for any day of the week! No need to spend hours preparing the pork chops or worry about them drying out in the oven.
- The marinade takes the flavor of these pork chops to a whole new level! A combination of garlic, ginger, honey, lime juice, and fish sauce ensures that every bite is juicy and bursting with flavor.
- Ideal for meal prep. Make a large batch of these mouthwatering pork chops and freeze them for later. Simply defrost them in the refrigerator overnight and then cook them in your air fryer.
Equipment You’ll Need
- Cutting board
- Large bowl with lid
- Air fryer
How to Make These Incredibly Moist Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Tenderize the pork chops by gently pounding them. This helps prevent curling when air frying.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover the pork chops with the marinade using a lid and let them marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Air fry the pork chops at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, flipping them a few times during cooking.
- Ensure the internal temperature of the pork chop reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Tips for Achieving Perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops
- When selecting pork chops, opt for thicker cuts, preferably at least 1 inch thick. Thin pork chops can be used too, but they will require less cooking time and may become dry.
- Bring the pork chops close to room temperature before cooking to ensure even cooking and prevent them from drying out.
- Cook your pork chops at a high temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket to reduce cooking time. Arrange the pork chops in a single layer, allowing enough space for hot air to circulate.
- Use an instant-read or meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The pork chops should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit for both safety and juiciness.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving. This helps retain their juices and ensures they are tender and flavorsome.
How to Meal Prep, Store, Reheat, and Freeze
Meal Prep – Marinate the pork chops and store them in a freezer-safe container in the freezer until you’re ready to cook. Defrost them overnight in the refrigerator and follow the air fry instructions in the recipe card.
Store – Store any leftover pork chops in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Reheat – Warm up the pork chops in a microwave or air fryer until they are heated through.
Freeze – You can freeze uncooked pork chops for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Delicious Side Dishes to Serve with These Pork Chops
- Steamed rice
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Steamed vegetables like green beans and broccoli
- Sesame Braised Cabbage
- Garlic Braised Kale
- Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan
More Tempting Pork Recipes You’ll Love
- Pork Belly Tocino
- Pork Belly Sisig without Liver and Mayo
- Pork Belly Adobo
Air Fryer Pork Chop FAQs
- How long do I air fry pork chops? Follow the recipe instructions for air frying the pork chops at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, flipping them during cooking.
- What should the internal temperature of pork chops be? The pork chops should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit for safe and juicy results.
- Can I freeze these pork chops? Absolutely! You can freeze the uncooked pork chops for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Get ready to savor the juiciest, most flavorsome pork chops you’ve ever had! With this air fryer recipe, you can effortlessly achieve delicious results in no time. Give it a try and experience the magic of perfectly cooked pork chops bursting with incredible flavor.