Don’t know what to do with the Wagyu Ground Beef Bundle you just purchased? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Treat yourself to these three simple, yet delicious, Wagyu ground beef recipes that are perfect for any occasion.
Hamburger Stroganoff: A Quick and Easy Comfort Food
Are you in the mood for some comforting food? Try making this delicious and simple Hamburger Stroganoff using our featured Wilders Wagyu Ground meat. It’s a crowd favorite at Wilders and is guaranteed to satisfy both your family and your neighbors.
- 1 lb. Wilders Wagyu Ground meat
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp red pepper, or to taste
- Salt and black pepper
- Cooked rice or egg noodles
Optional Ingredients: Sliced mushrooms or diced white onion
- Heat a skillet and add the Wagyu ground beef. Cook until browned, then season with salt and pepper.
- If desired, add in onions or mushrooms.
- Stir in a can of cream of chicken soup and combine.
- Add the sour cream to the mixture and stir well.
- Season with garlic powder, red pepper, and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the stroganoff over rice or egg noodles and enjoy!
Wilders Taco Soup: A Hearty Delight
Bundle up and savor the warmth and heartiness of our Wilders Taco Soup. This recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 1 lb. Wilders Ground Wagyu meat
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (not drained)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 cup of water
Optional garnish: sour cream, diced avocado, shredded cheese, diced green onion, fresh cilantro, Fritos or tortilla chips
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot, brown the ground beef and diced onion over medium-high heat. Drain any excess liquid.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pot.
- Bring everything to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve the taco soup in bowls and garnish with your choice of toppings.
- Start with one cup of water, then gradually add more at the end while simmering until the chili reaches the desired consistency.
- Feel free to substitute black and kidney beans with your preferred beans.
- For extra spice, use a hot can of Rotel instead of the regular one.
Recipe credits to: The Cozy Cook
Jaclyn’s Favorite Easy Shepard’s Pie Recipe
Transport yourself to Jaclyn’s kitchen with her beloved and easy Shepard’s pie recipe. This dish is bound to delight your taste buds.
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1 diced rib of celery
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 lb. Wilders Ground Wagyu meat
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 1 Tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of brown gravy
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 3 cups of mashed potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Start by preparing the mashed potatoes. While the potatoes are boiling, begin preparing the filling.
- Click here for Jaclyn’s favorite mashed potato recipe from The Cozy Cook.
- Preheat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the diced onions and celery, and sauté for 3 minutes. Then add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Increase the heat to high and add the ground beef. Brown the beef and drain any excess grease.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and mix in the flour with the beef.
- Add the tomato paste and thyme, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken broth to deglaze the pan and scrape off all the flavorful brown bits.
- Add half of the brown gravy and toss in the frozen veggies until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, and adjust the seasoning as needed. Remove from heat.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Click here to visit Hook’d Up Bar and Grill.
Now that you have these amazing ground Wagyu beef recipes, it’s time to get cooking and indulge in the deliciousness!